Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

November Currently!!

O.M.G.

It's that time again, Currently with everybody's favorite fourth grade teacher....Farley!!
Listening:  The puppies.  Things I've learned with these two: anything on the floor near the floor, or touching the floor is fair game.
God makes em cute, so we won't kill them.  These two sure are cute....inferences?!
Gator. 

Izzy.
Loving: Best Halloween story EVER.   My brother is father to my niece and nephew, ages 9 and 4 respectively.  My niece insisted that it was ok they wear their Halloween costume to school on Friday.  As soon as he drove up with her in her Elsa costume, he knew they were NOT, in fact, allowed to wear costumes to school.  Rather than let her go in unnoticed with her rogue costume.  she was allowed out of the car, given a loving wave goodbye as he rolled down the windows.....and BLASTED "Let it Go" (which is of course on autoplay.) This caused just enough commotion that everyones eyes immediately fell on her.  She was sooooooo embarassed, I'm pretty sure she won't be telling anymore little white lies anytime soon.

Wanting:  Let's talk about this. iPhone 6.  I've been holding out with my old (but perfectly good) 4S.  I powered through the release of the 5 and the 5C because I knew that magical 6 would be out soon.  Now where has all this patience gotten me?  A big fat nowhere.  I have been up to Apple no less than 3 times a week since it's release, put my name on every list known to man, but still......no phone for me.  I almost got one last night, but it wasn't the color I wanted.  The associate thought I was silly, but I've been waiting too long & am going to pay too much $ to NOT get exactly what I want.  I'm about to go all Veruca Salt on these Apple people if they don't get some more product....SOON!  
Reading:  finishing the One and Only Ivan.  Love that she just released a narrative nonfiction story to pair with the novel! 



#isItJuneYet?

3 comments:

  1. Loving the story about your brother and niece! I can only imagine how embarrassed she was. Some lessons in life are different than others.

    Elementary Times

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the story about your brother! Too funny! And good luck with getting your new phone! I'd be ready to start getting Veruca Salt-like as well! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know there was a narrative nonfiction piece to go along with The One and Only Ivan. I still haven't read the novel. It's on my "to read wishlist"... I need to step it up! I also teach fifth grade and I'm always looking for new blogs to follow!

    Glad I found you through the Currently linky!
    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life

    ReplyDelete